Our pledge to you
The purpose of Leeds Fertility (LF) is to provide a complete fertility service offering a wide range of treatments aimed at the delivery of a baby or, for those who do not conceive, the acceptance of remaining child free.
- Identify and meet the needs of all our patients providing emotional support practices throughout their journey
- Meet or exceed the requirements of legislation and agreed standards
- Train and involve staff to achieve this purpose
All Leeds Fertility staff have committed to following the patient support policy that the unit has adopted
- Comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, meeting the provisions of the current HFEA Code of Practice and statutory provisions of the standard licence conditions
- Continually review these practices to ensure that continual improvement occurs
- Ensure that all staff are kept aware of this policy and their individual responsibilities within it. An appropriate programme of training and raising awareness will help to achieve this. All employees are required to participate in maintaining these standards and be committed to a programme of continual service improvement and patient satisfaction.
The policy will be reviewed periodically for suitability, displayed in the unit and will be available to the general public on application.