Leeds Fertility has consistently been one of the most successful clinics in the UK, with a high live birth rate compared to other clinics. We are the highest performing clinic in the North of England and ranked in the top five nationally (HFEA data issued Dec 2019).
When comparing success rates, there are two pieces of information that you need:
- The live birth rates, which provide you with information about the prospect of having a baby when you undergo egg harvesting and have an embryo transfer. Live birth data is based on the past 18 months as we have to wait for the baby to be born before they are included in our figures.
- The clinical pregnancy rate per embryo transferred, which assesses our most up to date success rates once they have been validated by the HFEA. It is important to provide you with reliable HFEA verified data covering all the age groups undergoing treatment, as well as our overall success rates. As we are a large clinic, the figures are more likely to be accurate, and a true reflection of your chance to conceive.
Further information about choosing a clinic can be found on the HFEA choose a clinic page here.
Our key results are:
- Chart one
- Chart two:
- Chart one - live birth rate per embryo transferred in fresh embryo transfer cycles for women <38 (39% vs the national average of 29%) data from 1.1.17 - 31.12.17.
- Chart two - clinical pregnancy rate data per embryo transferred (data from Jan 18 - Dec 18):
- <35: 45% vs 37% (national average)
- 36-37: 36% vs 28% (national average)
- 38-39: 30% vs 22% (national average)
- 40-42: 15% vs 13% (national average)
- 43-44: 10% vs 5% (national average).